Sunday, March 11, 2018

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 409

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. There's no evidence to suggest anyone knows.

9. Talent, what talent?

8. The wallet was empty, so I just took my cards with me.

7. This is a total joke.

6. Social, I really hate it, it's not social at all when you really think about it.

5. Except for the details in the email, I think it's a front for trouble.

4. We're a long way from negotiations.

3. I keep bumping into her at the bus station, it's very awkward.

2. It buzzes even when I just turn it from upright to side on.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. But it's so shiny I have to cover it up at night.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: