Tuesday, February 06, 2018

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 404

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I haven't come her to discuss your family affairs.

9. No we came by car, quite a different experience entirely.

8. We had rolls, I can't abide sliced bread.

7. I'm so glad you like it, cos this is all I'm going to be wearing.

6. I suppose he's very nice too, but I'm not going to get to know him.

5. No, there's a queue and you're not in it.

4. I just thought you'd like to know that I really don't care.

3. No, it's the stop next to the giant dog.

2. You could cover that up with a sheet of the big plastic that I keep for it.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. She's 17, but she looks 20.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: