Sunday, January 07, 2018

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 400

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. It seems to be that no-one cares about him when he's being a twat.

9. Those jeans will go with that top and that top will go with Saturday night.

8. You can keep that drink for yourself, it's disgusting, it tastes like putrid socks.

7. That's a bold assumption to make when you're wearing that outfit.

6. I thought I was in 1996 all over again, I had cargo pants on.

5. The Snapchat to me is the end of humanity.

4. I liked his pictures and he liked one of mine from months ago.

3. The traffic seems to have been diverted through their front garden.

2. They keep painting them different colours to little benefit.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I know a stable genius, my horse does The Times crossword!

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: