Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last (Last, Last) Week ; 395

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. It's a Snapchat situation truly.

9. I don't need you to explain everything to me you know.

8. You are so mundane.

7. All he does it gossip.

6. I was laughing so hard at her saying the wrong thing and getting dumped.

5. She didn't do much work when she was at work, so it's not much of a loss.

4. £25 that's all I've got till Thursday.

3. It was covered in salt and had to be washed off first.

2. Plenty of bottles of wine, but no opener, we started to groan and I swear I heard a cry.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. The telephone was not invented for you to take selfies, it was invented for me to take selfies.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: