Friday, December 15, 2017

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last (Last, Last, Last) Week ; 393

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I've bought it all, but I don't know what it actually does.

9. There's no fun in there, believe me.

8. He expected me to be excited, but I wasn't and I still am not.

7. It's sheer, which makes keeping warm in the frost quite tough.

6. I punched him out, then he weren't laughing.

5. No, she got on the other bus, she can't stand to look at me.

4. It's so dull I fell asleep and woke up when they'd all died.

3. At some stage I'll look up and not know where I am.

2. A watch that doesn't even tell the time, a revolution.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. They've already had their party, only two went, they took all the food home.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: