Saturday, October 14, 2017

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 388

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I've really been holding out for it, but to no hope, really.

9. I'm on Sylvia's side in this, she deserves someone who just acknowledges her.

8. She's done all her shopping up until the Spring.

7. They drank a lot, and he really hates it, but he always does it.

6. They're perfect together, but they need to know where their limits are.

5. I never really thought about him when I was away, bad isn't it.

4. God gets talked about all the time, I'm sure he's bored of it.

3. No I got fish, which hardly anyone in our street seems to buy.

2. It'll run mostly empty all day, but they'll never give the route up.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. That one's unresponsive, you'll have to try further south, down here.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: