Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 386

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. He suffers in silence, apart from when he talks about it.

9. Sorry, that's all the money I have in the world.

8. It turns left, then two rights and straight over the junction.

7. Just calm down and keep it to yourself, I don't want those lot sat up front to know.

6. It's a shocking injury when you consider I can still move it.

5. They're going to sell it all off to the highest bidder, not that there'l be much interest.

4. Keep all that evidence in the bag and we'll get it out when we get there.

3. Steve said he'd tell me what happened in the meeting when I go for lunch with him next week.

2. Well I can afford taxis each day, it doesn't mean that I should be taking then just because I can.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. It was not long after I'd been married for the second time around.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: