Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 364

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. People were there from all over.

9. You didn't clean the loo did you?

8. I suspect he's lying, but I just can't prove it.

7. I'm not putting him on the guest list.

6. Those pants were on offer, I can always return them after the weekend.

5. Keep all those in that bag and I'll put the knives in this one.

4. I've got vodka, alway helps me get over a Monday.

3. You've not thought it through if you think I'm going with you.

2. I'm not shamed, not at all, I know I'm in the right.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. What does she see in him, I mean, he doesn't even claim JSA.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: