Sunday, April 02, 2017

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last (Last) Week ; 360

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Don't be such a cheeky cow.

9. He went to KFC even though I explicitly told him not to.

8. They Snapchatted it without another breath, totally, absolutely mortified.

7. They're closing it next week and turning it into a carpark for finance.

6. Over that period I had my head in the sand.

5. That view is possibly the best in town bar none.

4. There were huge bits all over the road, I couldn't miss them.

3. It's a wonder you didn't hurt more people when you were taking it so frequently.

2. More than you know I've enjoyed your company thoroughly.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Just don't forget to bring it with you.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: