Friday, March 24, 2017

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 359

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. You can't expect me to like the idea just because it's the right one.

9. I just can't keep up with you.

8. That's fine, but have you thought about her feelings in all this?

7. It was a very low light, almost not there when you looked back.

6. I thought you were closed today when I saw the shutter halfway down.

5. Keep some perspective, just because she said no doesn't mean she'll always say no.

4. I thought it was Mars bars there was a shortage of.

3. Butter beans she was after, well I couldn't bloody well find them could I?

2. They'll have sold it off by next week.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. The parish is meant to take over running my local supermarket, they seem to be being handed everything else it wouldn't surprise me.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: