Sunday, January 08, 2017

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 351

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. There were three desserts and I tried all three.

9. No he goes left, right, straight on and back round to the main road.

8. I've never expected less of you.

7. She kept jabbering on about his drinking and I couldn't stand it.

6. No, it's the one in your other hand.

5. Keep guessing, but I'm not telling you how much I paid.

4. Sue said it was all a con whilst he was away with his kids.

3. It can be rented out, but he's leaving it empty for now.

2. No parking, can't you read, it's the whole street.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. No, that bus is being gotten rid of to pay for brexit.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: