Wednesday, January 04, 2017

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 350

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. It'll go all the way to the hospital now, for better or worse.

9. The year was good for me, I got new shoes.

8. Typically it's 4 to 5 percent with no guarantee that he'll be able to sell it all.

7. I've got it all in the cupboard in the spare room, if there's a fire, we're all doomed.

6. Performance is really good when you get past all the apps and rubbish.

5. That drink was what my Mum was drinking in the 90s!

4. She refused to talk to me all Christmas, I just got bladdered and shouted at her.

3. He rebelled, they all got shot and that was the end, I'm not watching the next series.

2. I'm going to get active and walk a lot more, or just a little.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I could not believe the crap she was saying to me and I didn't understand it.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: