Sunday, January 15, 2017

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 352

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. If you'd broken your leg you couldn't have walked the half a mile here.

9. No mate, I'm ugly, I'm much older than my years by bad luck, pure and simple.

8. He'll nip Jayden, she better watch out, but Sarah's got a staffie and he doesn't do that.

7. You're laughing at me, I can hear it.

6. I don't think this goes to the Link Centre.

5. He owes me 80 quid, I'm sure he'll pay me back when he gets out.

4. I have no idea what a Segway is.

3. Just because you don't believe in it, doesn't mean it's not true.

2. It's really hurting now, if it's worse tomorrow I'm going to the hospital.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. She doesn't get out of bed, I mean, I'm lazy, I spend the whole the day in bed, but not like that.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: