Sunday, December 11, 2016

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 347

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. It was all planned out months ago.

9. This was made just using hardboard.

8. But that's soon easy Sam, my brother could do it and he's thick.

7. She got glue stuck on it and got her mate to prise it apart.

6. The hills have ears my friend.

5. Nervous laughter followed by a lot of colouring in, which was bizarre to say the least.

4. The salad was chosen, the safe choice.

3. They go on the weekly reports, but I've never seen anyone read them.

2. You need to get away from what he said and think more about the way he said it.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I've already considered buying Easter eggs, since I'm all ready for Christmas.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: