Sunday, October 23, 2016

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 340

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I'll tolerate it for one more day, then I'll kill you.

9. There's only so much of this I can take before I snap.

8. I only got B's in drama and English and got C's in everything else.

7. I swear, I swear on my mum's grave.

6. Keep it in mind when you get to see the children.

5. Jane keeps talking about her feet all the time, like she's the only one with them.

4. Bubble tea really shouldn't be forced on people.

3. I'm not in the mood for excuses and light banter.

2. Actually read the message first and figure it out from the words he's used.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. He's Labour, he's Conservative, he's Labour again, and shake it all about.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: