Monday, October 10, 2016

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 338

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. He's only staying temporarily.

9. I was just checking, I don't know what you get up to.

8. It's alright, I've got another battery at my auntie's house.

7. Where did you put that magazine with the survey on eyes?

6. Can't we just catch the other bus, it's so much nicer.

5. I can't believe you're doing this, why are you doing this?

4. You forgot to get the chilli chicken, we can get it at Asda.

3. I sent it him on Snapchat, oh my god.

2. He's not that interesting when you get chatting to him really.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Keep it quiet, but she doesn't love him.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: