Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 327

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. It was a good little party.

9. I was down to the last 5 to be Jesus.

8. If I knew what he looked liked, I'd be much more fearful.

7. A lot like work experience, but you get paid.

6. If you ever need it, you just do this, then pick it.

5. Spencer will one day soon, get what's coming to him.

4. I'll go with you, I can wear those white pants I got cheap.

3. She had a coat on and wore it all day.

2. I fell down the kerb, I couldn't look away from my phone.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. You'd need to be, like, Bill Gates or Beyonce level famous.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: