Sunday, May 08, 2016

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 316

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. You could boil or steam, but if you fry, you're frankly asking for a badge saying 'I haven't got a clue'.

9. You've given me license to do what I like.

8. I have no idea how long the delay will be.

7. It was all I could do from going straight home and not bursting into tears.

6. I'd love to learn how to keep my anger under control.

5. They'll include the cost of your travel, which you can fiddle.

4. I hear he lost, got his just desserts then.

3. There should not be any ill-feeling, but you just know that Nigel will hold a grudge.

2. How are you feeling, I haven't seen you since he left you.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1.  It's so offensive I make him cover it with a blanket when we're not using it.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: