Sunday, May 22, 2016

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 318

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. It's my greatest achievement so far, even my supervisor said.

9. There's lots left over for the people who work on a Saturday.

8. I didn't even believe what was written on the screen, I knew it must have been faked.

7. About the same when you take into account how much tax I pay.

6. Phil didn't even bother to keep me informed he been to the court.

5. They're living at his garage which he converted last September into a habitable space, all that means is he's sealed the up and over door.

4. Keep in mind she's a compulsive liar, that's what I've always heard, most of the time.

3. It takes as long to get the bus as it does to walk between yours and the shops.

2. Stacey reckons Jo has been married before.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I apologise, I didn't realise quite how sensitive little old you was in relation to sandwiches.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: