Sunday, March 06, 2016

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 307

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Worse of all there was Sue.

9. Can you remember who your gas supplier is?

8. They came to the door and I said the owner of the property was the Bank of China.

7. Our neighbour keeps coming and going at all hours, I'm not convinced there's not something strange going on.

6. The garden hasn't been touch for so long I can't see the rabbit hutch any more.

5. I say I'm an only child, I know I've got my brother, but please don't remind me.

4. Closure is not necessarily as easy as we might think.

3. I can supervise a huge event like that.

2. Try grabbing it with your leg and shoving it over to the side of the room.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. It's far scarier, they made him wear denim and denim and he's never stopped raving about it.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: