Saturday, February 27, 2016

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 305

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. It's a slipper slope, I've always said that, haven't I?

9. But there's no goodness in that at all, it's just sugar.

8. I wish I could be like her and her amazing house.

7. That was just for starters, I want you.

6. But that industry has all moved on, it's not like it use to be when you were running the division.

5. Martin thought I wouldn't mind despite not asking anyone else's opinion, or getting it signed off.

4. You need to learn how to keep time or it will never work.

3. We went to KFC first because we hadn't had a proper meal all day.

2. Brilliant, you will not regret what I've got planned for us.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I kept those shoulders pads for years afterwards, I just thought they might come back in, like ripped jeans.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: