Friday, February 19, 2016

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 304

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. It'll be closer and more interesting than you think.

9. There's a lot of power in that office, but not much productivity.

8. She's been full-time, part-time, now she's got no time left.

7. Ganging up on people is never a good idea, unless you've got surface-to-air-missiles in your garden.

6. I got everything that I promised that I would do, so blame should not be coming my way.

5. The detail I was told turned out to be entirely wrong, but they based all their predictions on it.

4. You always under-promise and over-deliver, it makes you look like the dog's bollocks.

3. They're all on benefits, I could live like that and look people in the eye.

2. Keep your coat on, you're not going to be sitting down for very long.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. In light of what happened last week, I don't think it's a good idea we keep seeing each other, it's just too hard on him.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: