Friday, February 19, 2016

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last (Last) Week ; 303

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. There are seven categories, but we have to reduce it before it becomes too much.

9. Come with me before I forget and no-longer care.

8. There was something attached to the end of it and no, I couldn't see it in the dark.

7. You need to be as helpful as you can.

6. Try using this one, it appears I'm doing better.

5. Look, it's over there, there!

4. No, it's a rolling attachment, I can come round in the morning and help you take it off.

3. I wonder whether you should bring Paul into this discussion.

2. It's a bit of a cliche, so I've heard.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I'm two minutes away, but we're waiting in traffic, so you really can't rely on that estimate.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: