Sunday, August 23, 2015

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 279

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. He'll never fit under there, you watch.

9. Help your mother for god sake.

8. Do you want a big family? I think they're coming back into fashion.

7. You're not Katie's sister, who use to work in the garage are you?

6. How kind of you, so thoughtful.

5. We could get KFC, I'm totally starving.

4. It was huge, I've never seen one like it, plus there's more of them coming.

3. This is your sort of fun, not my sort.

2. I can borrow as much money as I like and I haven't got to pay it back until sometime in the new Year.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Don't forget that no-one texts any more, it's all about WhatsApp and Snapchat.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: