Sunday, August 16, 2015

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 278

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. She's behaving very suspiciously.

9. He's not from where I thought, but he doesn't sound like where he is from either.

8. Standby for word from me when it happens.

7. That'll be all you'll get from Deborah, she doesn't tend to say much unless she's in a mood.

6. All this has nothing to do with work so why the hell does she always bring stuff up about her family in the Monday meeting?

5. I got a pastie and one of those cream things, they're a lot to eat, but why not.

4. There are some jobs going, get yourself in there, it's not difficult.

3. I didn't even bother to ring him last week, that was 5 weeks in a row he'd not turned up, seemed like a waste of time.

2. I can't spell it. I only know how you say it.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I must have walked for like 10 miles, it took us over an hour.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: