Sunday, July 26, 2015

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 275

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I can't tell you now.

9. You'll have to wait, I keep telling you, that's how most things are.

8. I've had this trouble for years, but only recently has it become obvious to others.

7. I was stranded with Maureen, we didn't know what to do, so we waited in the bar for them to come back.

6. Don't get carried away, it's not as if he's the answer to all your problems.

5. It looked like it was backed up all the way, but it was moving quite well, but stacked up.

4. The bottom's dropping out of the direct-sales market, everything's going online.

3. Let's be clear with her and tell her how we feel, I can keep living a lie.

2. Being all friendly when she wants something is fine, but I think she's a cow most of the time.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Keep his full attention, and you can get what you want, if you can press his buttons.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: