Sunday, June 07, 2015

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 268

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Who thought of this, rubbish, rubbish, absolute rubbish.

9. When they were bombing Saddam, I was on a mini-break.

8. I just have a feeling you have several sheep lined-up for me.

7. I'm a bit sniffy.

6. When my mum has a party, some of her friends end up sleeping in the dog bed overnight.

5. I'm not thrilled about the idea Darren.

4. Don't give the man false hope, a false appreciation of his body, now that's alright.

3. Next time, try it without the sauce.

2. If a psychology student raises a point in the forrest, do the squirrels strip the carcass?

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I've got to go and mist my aspidistra, it's not a euphemism, despite telling people.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: