Sunday, May 24, 2015

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 266

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. It was coming straight towards me, I just froze.

9. There was Kate, Lauren and Sara, they went to Cavvy in the end.

8. You'd not know there were flowers inside by just looking.

7. Did you buy that tape I need, the really strong stuff, impossible to undo.

6. Less than I expected, but I was prepared to go higher.

5. She thinks she's indestructible, she hasn't a clue what people really think.

4. If you lengthen the nearest side, it should become symmetrical.

3. I'm avoiding meat and only really having salads and juices, I feel like I've so much more energy.

2. Don't tell the rest, but Claire is going for Sandra's job and she'll get it.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Mark said marriage is about one person being in charge and the other dealing with it, it's a wonder he's single.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: