Sunday, May 03, 2015

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 263

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Come at me fast and with purpose.

9. Coconut water is more overrated than a Green Party soundbite.

8. He's making a complete pig's ear of it.

7. Andy's not got a chance of hearing me over those headphones.

6. I think you're gonna make it, you've got three minutes,

5. The number 1 is your best bet, it's going half-hourly soon.

4. Did this bus even turn up yesterday?

3. It was so late that by the time we got to the main junction everyone who got on thought we were the next one.

2. Have you got two 10 pences I can borrow?

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. They said the future was paperless, I'm afraid I didn't get that memo.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: