Monday, March 19, 2012

Swindon Elections : Midsomer Murders Excitement With Post Box Pledge


You'd imagine in a drug-riddled part of town such as North Swindon, the provision of things like post boxes would be low on a politician's radar.

But not so!

Swindon Centric Says ; I can't wait to see the election leaflet for the area, what other goodies does it contain? A pledge for all youngsters to address elders with a cap doff and only real fruit in the area's jam-making parties? I hope so.

It's a tough life being a ward politician, especially if you're one of those that's just woken up and realised there's a election in May.

'What ward am I running in? What's the policies? Budget cuts, town expansion, business investment, post boxes. I'll go with the post boxes I think."

If this the biggest issue in the Priory Vale ward, then some people aren't looking hard enough.

No comments: