Saturday, July 02, 2011

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week (The New Backlog) ; 208


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I make it my business to know everyone's business, it's a great business.

9. It's all rocking on the top deck.

8. The air conditioning gave up about Covingham.

7. All the stuff's from Ikea, including the pasta.

6. Well lamb is in season right now, not that the chef would know what that means.

5. I'm just not attracted to her, and there was me thinking I was.

4. You add it to vodka, it's a mixer, I'll give you the full recipe when we get there.

3. He's given up working as an accountant, now gardens for people, really smart thing to do.

2. Those shoes aren't new, I just cleaned them.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I would offer to take her to bingo, but I'm not convinced she can count higher than her age.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: