Saturday, July 02, 2011

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last (Last, Last, Last) Week ; 203


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. It's what I spend my life doing, filing.

9. I think she's finally realised she's more useless than a LibDem in a cabinet position.

8. I can do exciting things, I'm sat on the backseat, see.

7. Sarah always gets cucumbers and courgettes mixed up, rather awkward when she served the Pimms.

6. There's no excuse for that type of denim, or that shape of legs.

5. Look to your left and you'll see exactly what I mean.

4. I don't use roll-ons any more, the aerosol is where it's at antiperspirant wise.

3. I put my key safely in my purse pocket, but now where did I put my purse?

2. Tony hear it from Keith, who then spread it around the corner office and that's where I heard it and put it in an email.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. It's not believable when the chat in confidence is conducted between the photocopier and the main reception room.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: