Saturday, July 02, 2011

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last (Last, Last, Last, Last) Week ; 202


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I need a doctor, but not him.

9. I gave him that money last week, he's losing it.

8. It was well rad.

7. Did you not think the blue one fitted better than the one with the spots?

6. It'll take patience, know what that is?

5. Wish I could play the trombone, I'd love a big trombone.

4. They're going to move it to the left, so less people will know where it is.

3. A car couldn't get through here, but he's gonna try.

2. Did you have the pasty of the melt?

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I want him to take me dancing, but he won't, I know.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: