Sunday, June 12, 2011

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last (Last, Last, Last, Last, Last, Last, Last) Week ; 199


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. It's woman and not girl.

9. I want them to go after the nuts.

8. You can't attack someone on policy, it's got to be on personality.

7. I left my brolly on the number 16, I think the NHS have it.

6. All I could hear was 'I don't like it', then I walked out.

5. Can you all stop talking please?

4. Don't think I don't know who the regional manager is, because I do.

3. It was full of religious iconography.

2. This is wonderful news.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. If he was mayor, we'd all be walking around in orange jumpsuits with headcams.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: