Sunday, April 10, 2011

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 197


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. He dances better than he talks.

9. I've never seen a girl like that, I literally have no opinion at all on her outfit.

8. No, don't change it until the drop, it's sick.

7. The 5th one keeps being rumoured all over online, what more can they do?

6. I told him he can't talk that loudly in a quiet street, he's bound to hear you.

5. Don't suspect just because I don't eat chocolate that I don't know one end of a wispa from another.

4. I got less marks on the main, but more on the supplementary, so I'm at the same place I was last time.

3. They're being called the 10 Commandments, the folk in marketing reckon it'll catch on.

2. It's surprising what you can hear by listening at keyholes.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Compassion is hugely underrated, rather like BBC 4.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: