Sunday, March 27, 2011

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last (Last, Last, Last, Last) Week ; 191


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I don't know what to call it.

9. It's not that I dislike it exactly.

8. When did you decide to bring your attitude with you?

7. Teacakes, whatever happened to them?

6. I'd better get back to those reports.

5. I don't trust the HR department, they're so antisocial.

4. Now listen dear, I can cook, I just choose not to, that's all.

3. I hate the idea of anyone who enjoys watching ITV 1 in primetime.

2. Move over Columbo, it appears you're jumping to clever conclusions.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Yes, I've bought more shoes, but these are the last ones I'll buy, this week.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: