Sunday, March 27, 2011

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last (Last, Last, Last Last, Last) Week ; 190


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. He's says he's 'in touch', haven't hear from him all day.

9. I added him, but really didn't want to, he creeps me out.

8. Objects wearing horizontal stripes appear fatter than they are.

7. You must have known that I felt like that.

6. You need another 9 pence, look in my purse.

5. I had to shake him away when we got to the roundabout.

4. It's never too much, except before payday.

3. Bargain-hunters get ready.

2. I wonder if anyone's ever bought a real pair of Ugg boots?

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. All the contracts are up at the end of the month.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: