Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last (Last, Last) ; 188


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. There's sun and showers for all.

9. Guess what, she's still his wife, even after all this time.

8. Put your phone away and look at me please.

7. When it got rubbish, you should have changed the channel.

6. It's time for you to just pick yourself up and carry on.

5. In the name of God I don't care at all, just let me read this.

4. We've had this conversation a few times this week.

3. I saw them in New Look, then decided I couldn't buy them and feel ethical at the same time.

2. Corned beef, tomatoes and celery.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. You're on my list of suspects after my packet of biscuits went missing from special drawer, you could be untrustworthy.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: