Sunday, January 23, 2011

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 186

"I have it on good authority that if you type 'google bus' into Google, you can break the internet"

Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I'm not really a fan of him, but he was rather funny.

9. New series of Being Human, yey!

8. There's three reasons he won't go out with you and coming onto me on the way home is going to give her a fourth.

7. They need someone with knowledge of pre 1973 policies, so my job's safe.

6. I thought if people wrote in in big enough numbers it might come back.

5. She drinks far too much and can't remember a thing about it the next morning.

4. Did you remember to remind me about that thing I shouldn't forget?

3. I'd put a fiver on him not coming back, but being on facebook all the time talking about it.

2. I want to get a copy of that book, I'll have to ebay it, amazon is so corporate.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. In 1840, one man transformed travel in Britain, and he wasn't Brunel!

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: