Sunday, December 12, 2010

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Last Last Week ; 178


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I oppose your incompetence.

9. Two out of the three people in our department thing he'll be gone by the Spring.

8. I will do everything in my power to look as inappropriate for the end of year party.

7. You know me, the chase is half the fun.

6. We think it's wrong, that's the official line, meanwhile, we're all doing it.

5. It's being held hostage by free-loading idiots.

4. I suspect your plan may have more holes than a fishing net Sandra.

3. He asked her out, she was only 15!

2. This notion that we're all safe is exactly what they want us to think.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. When everyone start using sweet potatoes?

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: