Monday, November 01, 2010

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Last Last Week ; 172


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. It's a rather cool reception, surprising, given the mild weather.

9. But what about Bruce.

8. I would like them both to be happy... and apart.

7. You'll have to move to accounting.

6. Chickpeas is a perfectly acceptable addition to a pasta sauce.

5. If he falls asleep, leave him until it goes back to town.

4. Keep quiet and calm down, otherwise I won't be responsible.

3. She's back in the news and out of her clothes.

2. I know this and so does every lying bastard.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I'm surrendering my right to care about X-Factor.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: