Monday, August 02, 2010

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 162


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. It was right out in the countryside.

9. There was absolutely nothing special about it.

8. The open air, with a sniff of a gherkin for added spice.

7. Use the spotlight, then you can make it seem very worrying.

6. I've actually invaded your brain and implanted that idea, so I claim it for myself.

5. Bending and warped, I'm worried it might fall out of it's slot and ruin everything.

4. Get comfortable, I've got a story to tell you.

3. How does it work, do you have to hand your self-respect in at the door.

2. I'm worth perhaps 17 times more than her mid-level management babbleness.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. The odds have strangely lined up in her favour, this never happens.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: