Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 159


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Go make what you like.

9. There's no audience for it.

8. Who's stupid idea are we embarked on now?

7. I burnt my hand for the sake of love.

6. It's a very difficult thing to tag.

5. They made me weep, I weep at everything though.

4. This seat is for people with fat bottoms.

3. It tis rather widgety.

2. I demand calm, poise and reserve the right to scream at any time.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Fish fingers or chicken wings, can I just eat the box they come in?

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: