Sunday, February 21, 2010

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 139


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Let's go and wave it right under her nose, might make her sick.

9. White flour is out, as is sunflower oil.

8. He started off with 'it was a dark and stormy night', amateur technique.

7. A huge, musty book that I didn't know I had.

6. All these lovely people, it's very difficult for me not to rip off my clothes right now.

5. It's like being shackled, but with all the kinky fun taken out of it.

4. I wish she was here today.

3. Kiss me, Henry.

2. She owes me, she owes me big.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I'm calling the bullying hotline, I don't need to put up with this, I don't work at Downing Street.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

1 comment:

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.