Monday, February 01, 2010

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 136


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. All the cool people are wearing them this season.

9. Sooner rather than later someone's gonna get caught and I'm sure it won't be me.

8. Yes, because there aren't enough dance shows on TV right now.

7. My God, she promised she wouldn't say, what we did with the fresh fruit was dirty and dishonest.

6. I will kill you three times over in the course of this journey if you don't shut up.

5. They swapped over then he started going in the wrong direction.

4. We need to start doing a little bit more of it right here, right now.

3. We've got celery, prunes, two fruit corners and no recipe.

2. The more we talk about this, the less interested I am in whatever it is we are talking about, shoelaces wasn't it?

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I won't rest until I take ownership of the Mechanics and install a shark pool, monorail and disguise it as a volcano.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: