Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last (Last, Last, Last) ; 129


This is what the new generation of Routemasters are planned to look like.

Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Fish and chips, woohoo!

9. Never let go, do you hear me?

8. His name was Sam and believe me, he WAS the man.

7. 7 tins of biscuits for a quid, best bargain of the shopping season so far.

6. How much do you think I owe you?

5. It makes me who I am.

4. This is the age of the pain, namely you.

3. The project needs to be done by the first week of January.

2. Chutney is a curious case indeed.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Take me back and take me there, lets see what was lost.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: