Friday, October 02, 2009

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 118



"Keep your voice down!"

Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I'm attacking drunk drivers.

9. We've created a boogie man.

8. I wouldn't mind working with her again, I like her highlights.

7. He's pencilled in for a good pounding.

6. Speaking of your wrinkly feet.

5. You need more than one friend, otherwise we won't talk to you.

4. At the moment he's getting away with it, but I've been counting the paperclips.

3. You look rather sassy.

2. It's uncomfortable and it's bad for my back.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Oh yes, team white-heat!

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: