Sunday, May 17, 2009

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 99


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Celebrate diversity, yeah, we did all that.

9. I'll have to stop you right there, because I really don't care.

8. It's being diverted, which should be, well, diverting.

7. Take the 2, the 14 or whichever even number you like, they all go there eventually.

6. It's all funny voices and hackneyed old jokes, how funny.

5. It's a tradeoff between letting it fall to pieces because it's not 100% original, or having a functional building with modifications.

4. It's what makes me the delight that I am, even at 7.30 in the morning.

3. He wasn't in the room, it doesn't matter, that's the end of it.

2. Black pumps would set off the trousers perfectly.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. They reported it to me, I weighed the pros and cons and didn't agree with them not one, single bit.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: