Sunday, March 22, 2009

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 93


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. It doesn't take much, just a glimpse of a slip.

9. High School Musical 4, come on!

8. It's in quad-sound.

7. Lets smash those calories into dust.

6. She's far more interesting than ITV at prime-time, which isn't saying much.

5. Oh my dear old thing.

4. Have you see what they're wearing, anything they like, they've no sense of fashion anymore.

3. What's with the number of old people wearing coats and scarves when it's 17 degrees and sunny?

2. He told me to suck on that, but I'd had a rather heavy lunch, so killed the atmosphere stone dead.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I never catch the bus, I risk being seen by people who know who I am, doesn't mean to say I know who they are though.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

1 comment:

swindon low life said...

Is the person who said that they risked being recognised on the buses a really famous Swindon person? Like Sandy Martin or, or... No can't think of anyone else.