Sunday, February 08, 2009

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 87


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I only have eight minutes or less to entertain him.

9. Who would have put us together, not me.

8. The timetable is written by the same people who write political manifestoes.

7. She flew down the bus and hit her head on the validator machine, it started beeping the invalid sound.

6. It's all pillow-talk, don't believe a word.

5. Broccoli, mushrooms and those things that are like mini onions with a funny name like my cousin, Charlotte.

4. He'd never seen Hustle, he kept going on about that crap show, The Real Hustle.

3. Everything is a fight to him, he refused to let the weather beat him and made his way into his the-world-will-end-if-I-don't-get-into-work job on Thursday and Friday.

2. I shook my fish supper on the pavement and created a haven of friction in a land of frozen frictionless wastes.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. The town's out of grit, I'm out of my depth and we're out of options, that's it, call Bruce Willis.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: